Aug 25, 2008

Happiness from Beijing














I got a mail from one of my friends, from Beijing.

It's a not dream!!(Read the previous article 'missing my friends').

He wrote this letter in fluent? yeah, fluent Japanese.

He was working as a volunteer during the Beijing Olympic Games. According to his letter, he posted this letter in the media press center where he's working. This postmark is gonna be a remembrance (Your Japanese is saying so. Is that what you wanted to say??)

The Beijing Olympics has finished but this letter is still filled with the Olympic enthusiasm.


When I got this letter, I was a little bit desperate. The more I read this letter, the more I got cheerful. This letter seemed to warm my heart=)

Actually, I sent some cards to my home once or twice a month while I was in the U.S. Sometimes, I sent them to my grandpa and grandma, relatives and friends.
I'm wondering if they were glad to get my letters same as I got this letter from my friend.

Thank you for giving me this letter~~!!
I hope I can play the piano with you again!!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ ←English blogs by Japanese

No comments: