Aug 27, 2008

Hot day with my friends

It's a sunny day. I met my friends. We met each other for the first time while we were studying in the U.S.

They are in another university in my city. Their university adopts American system. Even though I have one more month for summer break, my friends will go back to classes next week.

One of friends and I came back to Japan on May and the other friend came back last December. We haven't seen for a half year.

We had lunch, chatted and wondered up and down near the station. We wanted to go to a fashion building but it's closed. This building is rarely closed. Do we have the devil's luck?? No way~~!!

These days, I couldn't have such a nice time because I was busy at job-searching. It was nice to meet and talk with friends.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ ←Life in Japan written in English

No comments: