May 30, 2009

Nightmare in the library

I went to the library by my car. I just wanted to have relaxing time, browsing some books. I spent around two hours there and I was really satisfied with it.

On the way back to the parking lot, I started to notice it would be a little bit difficult to get out of that parking lot because it's really nallow space. Usually, I back the car up into the parking place so that I can easily drive out of there. Today, that parking lot didn't allow me to do that. That is, I had to back my car out of that parking place.

Oh my gosh...I couldn't.....as I anticipated.

I tried again and again, back and forth. My car almost rubbed against the wall.

What should I do.....??

I came up with one idea. I looked for someone who APPEARs to have super-driving skill and asked them to back my car out of the parking lot.

But, I also thought if that person hit my car into the wall?? I would regret doing that. That person would also feel bad.

Therefore, I decided to get help from my family. When I called my home, there's only my mom. She has also driving license.

But, I had still one more concern...
It's because my mom hit out family car into the wall.....IN THIS LIBRARY.

Because my father was out of home, my mom came to the library by family car. She rode in my car and started to back my car. I was standing near the car, giving her advice...my car almost rubbed the car again and again...Finally, my mom made it!!

~result~

My trial (fail) 5 mins
The time I was waiting for the rescue(=my mom) 20mins
My mom's trial (success) 10mins


Haaaa.......tired.
I need to be relaxed once again.

2 comments:

exter said...

oh wow, ur mom is great~~

anyhow, try your best next time.I do experienced wat you had it before , tried n tried again, finally made it.

therefore, that day onwards, i always park my car heading in front, easy to go out..

kaori said...

Yeah, you're right. I will park my car to go out easily. If I cannot the place like that, I should give up parking there.