Oct 20, 2009

Too much!!

Hi my friends=) I'm good~Past 2 weeks, many events took place and I want to share this with you here. But, after coming back to home from work, my eyes are already tired then I cannot keep seeing the screen lol. I'm too old?

Last Friday night, my coworkers and I had fun. At first, we just cook some stuff then went out kinda amusement park called 'Round 1' where we can play many sports, bowling, karaoke. We stayed at all night from 11pm to 6 am!!!!! (1,300JPN but it cost 1,500JPN to play bowling 2 times.)
Playing Futsal.


I haven't excersice so much like this so I felt so fine!!
After leaving round 1, we dropped at one of our coworkers' high school. It's 6 am. No one but us was there.We just wanted to do something unusual lol. We just wandered there. Next, we dropped at my high school. The secenery from my high school is awesome. The reality is far better though...


Then, we went back to one of our corworkers' home. Even though we're so sleepy, we were still chatting---how we feel about jobs now, how we want to live from now...kinda serious one. At last, we noticed we're hungry and went out again to have lunch. As a result, we're together for 18 hours from 6pm to 2pm next day!!! Needless to say, I went to bed right after coming back to my home=)



2 comments:

exter said...

ooh wow, it such a wonderful day with lot of fun with ur co-workers!

last saturday i also went for kaorake, bowling,shopping & had our sakei sushi dinner.

but i haven't try futsal before!hopefully next time can join, hahah!

kaori said...

You can join!! Welcome!!
It's good time for me and also for you that weekend, isn't it?