Jul 1, 2009

Chat with my roommate

It's 12:11am. Today, it's a holiday so I'm still awake. Usually, I go to bed around 10:30am. Otherwise, I will feel sleepy all the time in the daytime.


I just had chat with one of friends in the States. She's my roommate when I was in the States. The happy thing is we still remember something we shared...I mean, I love fountains and I bought mini-fountain one day. It's just around 10 USD stuff. I put it on the desk. In the night, we turned off the light in the room and we enjoyed with this mini-fountain.

This picture is in our room when I was in the states. There's a light inside of this fountain. It's like the fire is flaming. The water comes out from the top. Don't think it worth more than 10 USD??

Moreover, we talked how hard she's studying until the midnight in the library (I also worked hard, just in case lol). I joked that she must have been hanging out, not studying...We just joked and joked, which reminds me of days we shared. I really think I've got good roommate. Even though we're apart, she's still my roommate.

Oh yeah, when we moved out from the dorm, our CAs said our room was the cleanest in all of other rooms.

I can keep going more and more but...it's time to sleep. I think I will have dream related to this story tonight.
Have a good night~!

No comments: