Oct 13, 2011

I almost turned off my PC but

...I realized I've got more followers since the last posting. Honestly, I was really surprised to see it!! I haven't posted anything for more than one month but many people check my blog. Oh my goodness, I really appreciate it.
Here, it's getting cold and I've got a cold=( When seasons have changed, I got cold this year...why am I so weak?? Now, I'm getting better though. Everyone, take care of yourself (you might live in hot places though=p).
Next week, I'll take belated summer holidays and go travel. I'm so excited with this! I'm not ready for it at all though, haha!!


Lastly, thank you for coming from all over the world. Feel free to leave comments, please=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I stumbled upon your blog today because I have a blog and I just clicked the "next blog" link out of curiousity. So great to find yours! I'm studying Spanish and I eventually want to be teaching English as a Second Language too! I don't meet very many people who want the same career as I do. Anyway, nice blog.

kaori said...

Michelle, thank for your comment. As a result, I'm not teacher right now but for sure what I learned in my major can apply to my job or my life. Work hard and take care!!