Jun 27, 2008

Earings



















I had my ears pierced at the shop in the U.S. (In Japan, shops are not allowed to have ears pierced) I wondered about an allergy...What if I will have an allergy...

Luckly, I didn't have to worry about it at all.

I guess most 'posts' of earings are made by metal. Therefore, some people have metal allergy. I was surprised to see some earings in Japan because that posts are made by resin (the left earing in the picture). Resin posts seem to be good for ears.

So, I used it but...........itchy!!!!!!!!

Besides, my ear holes got kind of damaged....so terrible~~~

Now, I stopped using it. I'm using earings I bought in the U.S. It's so comfortable~~

I bought the right earing (horseshoe one) in the picture @American Eagle. Is there someone who has same one??hehe


No comments: